Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update - tonight's finished meal

















So, this is what our meal looked like tonight when all was said and done. I tried to add a photo to my last post, but Blogger isn't accepting photos so I will just Picasa it! Ha, just got to outsmart the computer every now and then. And, it tasted every bit as good as it looks! DH and I shared 3 pieces of fish - we each got 1 1/2 piece. He likes a bit of cheese sprinkled on his about 5 minutes before it is finished being baked (the cheese does keep the fish moist, but I usually just like my fish plain with a chutney on the side). Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

The meal sounds lovely. I admire someone who is a busy mum, quilter (read your other blog) and still has time to cook from scratch :)

Saska said...

Looks good! My fish got put in the freezer until we "collect" a few more.